Thank you Community Foundation of Monroe for the new playground equipment.
Unity Park Rules and Regulations
The park is available for use, but please keep in mind that it is still under construction. The rules and regulations of the park and pond are as follows and are subject to change at any time. A permit is required to reserve the park pavilion. Please download the file and return the clerks office or apply at clerks office.
During the winter months, you may walk in the park at your own risk, there is no winter maintenance provided.
Unity Park Permit
- The Park is open dawn to dusk.
- NO motor vehicles are permitted in the park.
- NO swimming in the pond.
- NO open fires in the park.
- NO Alcohol permitted on Township property.
- Fishing is permitted in the pond. You are required to following Michigan fishing laws.
- Non-motorized boats only in the pond.
- Baseball fields are not ready for use yet.
- Pavilion is open for use, it is a first come first serve basis, remember the park around the pavilion is still under construction.
- There is a porta-jon and trash bin available.
- Pets are welcome, please pick up after them.
- PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF!
Thank You for your donations and helping us get Unity Park to the place we are today.
|Detroit Carpentry JATC (Joint apprentice training committee) Don Kissel, Mike Jackson||Donated picnic tables for the park|
|Bob Carmack||Brush hog, tree clearing, bulldozing|
|Dale Mitchell/Jeff Schock/Matt Baker/Roger Lamb||Watering of the trees at the Township Hall and cemeteries|
|Four Star Green House||Flowers and landscaping for hall and park|
|Hennessey Engineering||Part of the design and engineering of the park|
|Jim Vaslo/Michele Geiermann/Robin Carmack/Susie Forrest||Placing the landscaping fiber and wood chips under the play scape|
|Mike Komisar||Mike and his workers, spreading of wood chips and grading for the park|
|Charlie Rote||Brush hog around the pond|
|Glenn Schoonover||Brush hog around the pond and ditch|
|Servall||Porta Potty at the park|
|Stoneco||Donation of aggregate for park project|
|Various Community Service recruits||Helping with miscellaneous projects|
|Wade & Trim||Design and review the park|