Thank you Community Foundation of Monroe for the new playground equipment.
Unity Park Rules and Regulations
The rules and regulations of the park and pond are listed below and are subject to change at any time.
During the winter months, you may walk in the park at your own risk, there is no winter maintenance provided.
- The Park is open dawn to dusk.
- Motor vehicles are not permitted in the park.
- Swimming is not permitted in the pond.
- No open fires in the park.
- Township property is an alcohol free zone, therefore no alcohol is permitted on this property.
- Fishing is permitted in the pond. You are required to follow the Michigan fishing laws.
- Only non-motorized boats are allowed in the pond.
- A Porta-Jon as well as trash bins are available for your use.
- Pets are welcome, however you are responsible to pick up after them.
- As a community we need to do our best to keep the park clean, please remember to clean up after yourselves.
If you would like to rent the pavilion you may do so by turning in the below permit along with a $50 deposit to the Township Hall. If you have questions, please call 734-654-6992.
Thank You for your donations and helping us get Unity Park to the place we are today.
|Detroit Carpentry JATC (Joint apprentice training committee) Don Kissel, Mike Jackson||Donated picnic tables for the park|
|Bob Carmack||Brush hog, tree clearing, bulldozing|
|Dale Mitchell/Jeff Schock/Matt Baker/Roger Lamb||Watering of the trees at the Township Hall and cemeteries|
|Four Star Green House||Flowers and landscaping for hall and park|
|Hennessey Engineering||Part of the design and engineering of the park|
|Jim Vaslo/Michele Geiermann/Robin Carmack/Susie Forrest||Placing the landscaping fiber and wood chips under the play scape|
|Mike Komisar||Mike and his workers, spreading of wood chips and grading for the park|
|Charlie Rote||Brush hog around the pond|
|Glenn Schoonover||Brush hog around the pond and ditch|
|Servall||Porta Potty at the park|
|Stoneco||Donation of aggregate for park project|
|Various Community Service recruits||Helping with miscellaneous projects|
|Wade & Trim||Design and review the park|